Various Rhino questions

sinanp

Hi

Getting to grips with Rhino, and a few questions that I couldn't resolve, wondered if anyone might be able to assist.

1_ Using Vectorworks and Rhino where I work, much prefer Rhino for most things, but one aspect of Vectorworks I do like is the object attributes where you can say draw a line, then edit its length numerically (choosing which end to do so from etc etc) Is there any sort of way (plugin) or otherwise that you can edit drawn objects, preferrably numerically?

2_ Groups. Is it possible to edit groups ie. adding/removing elements without ungrouping?

3_ How can one change the standard views left/right/front/back? ie to orientate them to a drawn object?

4_ I understand that the Block editor is the equivalent of using symbols in Vectorworks (ie so you can nest a live group so that subsequent instances of that block will edit if one instance is updated). Any advice on how this works would be much appreciated!

Thanks