White Text

Laurel

Hi.

I'm sure I'm missing something here, but any help you can give would be appreciated.

I use a black background when drawing on Autocad, and so all black objects appear white in model space. In paperspace, these objects appear black as I would expect.

The problem I am having is that I can't get any white modelspace objects to appear white in paperspace - only black. In modelspace, I have created text which has been set to white. This is positioned over a solid red hatched background. In paperspace, I can only get the text to show in black. Plotting shows the same results.

How can I make it display in white?

I'd say use another color than white, that's so close to white you can come. Like..252,252,252 perhaps. That should plot white.

The reason this happens I suspect is becuase the color white is not relaly white. It's only white when the background is black and black when the background is white. uhm...doesn't relaly make sense I guess...can someone else explain?

Hi.

I'm sure I'm missing something here, but any help you can give would be appreciated.

I use a black background when drawing on Autocad, and so all black objects appear white in model space. In paperspace, these objects appear black as I would expect.

The problem I am having is that I can't get any white modelspace objects to appear white in paperspace - only black. In modelspace, I have created text which has been set to white. This is positioned over a solid red hatched background. In paperspace, I can only get the text to show in black. Plotting shows the same results.

How can I make it display in white?

You should use white color object like as Tiger said.This is depend on model space background color.If you want to plot with white color model,you can use black color or dark color object or solid hatch under your model like background.But i think this will not cover economic.