Material Map in Block

HaxLi

Question:

Is it possible to Map Material in the Block?

Why do I want that? Just made one block of stair, and copied them that I could do changes to all of them by one modify.

I want to fix the wood material map in that Block

KyROShot001.jpg

EDIT:

Found a way how to rotate material, by rotating object by 90, add material again, and rotate 90 it back

I wonder is it possible to bypass those blocked command in Block?

Edited by HaxLi
found semi-answer

• 2 months later...

Hey im not sure exactly what your asking, but if your material is unalligned ( not at a factor of 90 degrees) then you can go under the render tab and find material mapping and select box. and when it prompts to select something from the model you can hold ctrl and select an individual face.

you can figure it out,

also if you right click theres a move and a rotate option as well as a reset option to return to previous state

Capture1.jpg

Capture.PNG

AutoCAD sucks at times... I know! But you can always use the good ol' REFEDIT command (Xref and Block In-place Editing command). You can use the material mapping option in that... cheers! ;)