Filtyer and delete a UCS with differentz axis

svorgodne

By mistake someone was defining on my team a UCS that has a "Z" axis not perpendicular to the World UCS, so everything that was drawn under this UCS is wrong and therefore not possible to fillet lines or flatten text and it is a major problem.

All I need for the time being is an autolisp function that identifies defined UCS with this mistake and delete it.

Apparently trying to filter through Group Codes with a dotted pair is not supported, so I don't know how to make it work due to the fact I have many drawings to fix.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Use the TBLOBJNAME function to access the associated list for each saved UCS (parsed with TBLNEXT) – after, by checking the vectors stored under DXF codes 11 and 12, will be able to see if the Z axis is perpendicular on XoY plane of WCS or not.

By the way, you may ask moderator to move your thread to AutoLISP, Visual LISP & DCL.

Regards,

Mircea