3D Exploded View

shogunato3

Can someone help me what to do or to use as my exploded view(my project) I have to make it 3D...

So does anyone of you know an easy 3D exploded one.

I'm an Engineering student particularly Electronics Engineering (ECE)

Exploded view that is related to my course. Please Help ^_^

Generic AutoCAD does not do exploded views although Inventor I believe does. Since you are a student you could download Inventor for free.

Use viewports and layers.. hide objects per viewport and arrange the viewports accordingly. I go a step further and use SOLPROF on isometric views. It's not the neatest method but it allows me to use a ctb file. (dotted lines and text are done in paperspace)

Explode_example.jpg

Can't explode? But we are required to explode using autoCAD

Well of course you can do it in AutoCAD - there just isn't a tool optimized expressly for the purpose like there is in the next-generation product Autodesk Inventor.

shogun: The EXPLODE command in AutoCAD does NOT create an exploded view. It is used to explode polylines into lines and blocks into their base geometry.

Yes, you can "fake" an exploded view, in AutoCAD, as demonstrated quite nicely in the post by 43st.

• 2 years later...