setvar list

cduke5

ACAD at home and ACAD at work act differently. For example, one stretches everything enclosed in my selection window and one stretches only what is visible on the screen. I think setvar settings is the answer. Where can I get a listing of all setvars WITH a brief description of what it controls?

F1 ..........

To access a list of system variables, on the Contents tab of the Help window, click the + sign next to System Variables.

That is for 2011 not sure how far back that goes. At some point in Express Tools you have Express>Tools>System Variable Editor....

• 5 weeks later...
ACAD at home and ACAD at work act differently. For example, one stretches everything enclosed in my selection window and one stretches only what is visible on the screen. I think setvar settings is the answer. Where can I get a listing of all setvars WITH a brief description of what it controls?

u can save the system variables and load into other computer thats makes ur settings similar