Im having trouble Visualizing for PLATE 1

paisis123

Hello again, i know this question has been asked a thousand times but, does any one have a pic or a Dwg file for HVAC/sheet metal drafting w/ AutoCAD? this is a Penn foster school project. i looked forever for any references on how to complete it, especially the HVAC part. i couldn't find any.

any help/ response is appreciated.

HVAC Project.pdf

also theirs a problem with the project. Window S cant fit where they tell me to fit it. its a 6' long window, and they tell me to put into a 5'-5" space. that don't make any sense.

im gonna contact the teachers about this, but if any find the problem fix first, please do.

The topic has come up for discussion in the past and if I recall correctly there are images of most of the plates already posted. Search on the words "Penn Foster" and also take a look at Similar Threads listed below.