Greating a lisp to get a rectangle and impotting a block in it

CadFrank

Hi i would have another interresting question regarding the insertion on a block in a box .. it it possible to put in a dynamic block according a visibility name

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CadFrank

• paulmcz

• Tharwat

• irneb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am out of this as I have no idea what is involved when it comes to dynamic blocks. Never had a chance to work with them.

Hi i would have another interresting question regarding the insertion on a block in a box .. it it possible to put in a dynamic block according a visibility name

Yes, if you're adept at Visual LISP.

Look into applying this:

(vlax-put-property [color=red]<VisibilityPropertyObject>[/color] 'vlaue [color=red]<VisibilityStateName>[/color])

... on the resulting DynamicBlockProperties Object when using the GetDynamicBlockProperties Method on the Block Object (

Edit: The value being applied to the must be included in the AllowedValues Property for the same Object.

You may need to use:

(vla-put-value [color=red]<DynamicBlockProperty>[/color] 
 (vlax-make-variant [color=red]<VisibilityStateName>[/color] (vlax-variant-type (vla-get-value [color=red]<DynamicBlockProperty>[color=black])))
)

See here for a set of Dynamic Block Functions.

[/color][/color]

You may need to use:

Perhaps I've misremembered (and misrepresented) supplying a String in lieu of a Variant for the value... It has been a while since I wrote the only routine I used for Dynamic Blocks??? :oops: If I have, then I apologize.

I'm trying to teach myself too much, purging information I've already learned (or so I thought!). :lol: LoL

Cheers! :beer:

Hey well i started to read my book but i don't think is fully adapted to autolisp. I can't see what the description of "vla" anywhere. I'm still trying to understand alot of thing for autolisp can't see to understand how to put all the script together. but i guess ill eventually figure it out.

But any how! should i intergrate the routine up there with the routine you gave me this morning?

So ill leave you on this and try to read up somemore to understand everything.

I can't see what the description of "vla" anywhere.
Perhaps look at this: http://docs.autodesk.com/ACD/2011/ENU/filesALG/WS73099cc142f4875516d84be10ebc87a53f-7c00.htm

Unfortunately AutoDesk (in their infinite wisdom) has decided to omit the ActiveX/COM references from the online help. The only place I can still get at it is using my 2008's acadauto.chm file.