• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JD Mather

• bearracecars

• kencaz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you!!!!!!!!!! Dr. Mather thank you so much for your time that you are putting into this for me. If it weren't for you I would be so lost. Ok I'm am caught up to where you are at now.

You will see a pink dot (sick geometry) remaining on each arc.

Right click on these dots and select Break Link (your screen will look slightly different than mine as I'm using 2012).

Something i would like to know why i did it instead of just doing it is:

What were the pink dots and why were they there? Whats sick geometry? What does break line do?

The fillet radius was set to "Thickness" which is the thickness of material (.090). Just to clarify in my mind, if my press brake die has a radius of .030 then i would have set the fillet to .030?

Whats the proper way of making the same part for the opposite side in the assembly? Do i draw a centerline in sketch 1 in the assembly and mirror it? If I were to do that then if I modified the one part they would both update in assembly?

Again I would like to thank you Dr. Mather for you help. I wish i lived where i could take your classes.

side wheel cover.ipt