Parametric connectors have issues after "reverse connector"

M_Simons

Has anyone else had issues with the parametric connectors not working properly after they have been reversed using the "reverse connector" command?

I've been working around this for a while, but decided it was finally time to sort this issue out.

I have customized the connectors I use by modifying the blocks in the library. The connectors work perfectly until I reverse them. If I explode the connector after it has been reversed I notice all the attributes are mirrored. Could this be why once a connector has been reversed it no longer shows up in reports?

Also I have noticed that the "Add connector pins" command is flaky. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I have read that customized connector blocks can sometimes cause issues, however I was extremely careful when creating these so that my connectors would work properly.

Any input would be appreciated.