Scatter blocks inside a polyline or some kind of spray tool for ACAD ? ...

gashaglava

Your welcome to add get all blocks insert point then check their distance apart if to close then erase, or before insert do a ssget check for say a circle style CP if found don't insert.

• 4 years later...
Posted (edited)

Hi everybody, 

I'm trying to get it to work in Autocad 2023 and i've loaded the lsp file succefully, with the corrections above. 
But my question is. How do i use/access it inside Autocad? 

Yeah sorry i'm newbie in this.

Thanks! 

Edited by AndreasB

I'll assume from your question that it is all loaded (if not this is  good resource: https://lee-mac.com/runlisp.html),

To run a loaded LISP generally all you need to do is type function name so long as it starts with a c:, (ignore the c:) the function names come after "defun". In the examples above I think the program is (defun c:populate.... and you'll want to type in populate

If the function name doesn't have 'c:' then to get that part to run generally put the function name in brackets ( -functionaname- )

Hope this help else you might need to list what you are doing, probably missed a very silly thing - easy to do

• Like 1

Thanks a lot! it was just 'populate' that i was looking for. 

Another question tho, if I may.

When i'm trying to use it, it's not really doing anything inside the closed polyline? On the other hand it's actually putting everything outside in this kinda 'round' shape and wiiiidely spread. Do you have any idea, what's going on

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

roundshape.JPG

I'd have to look at that, however Marco_Rebar who made the code is a regular and might be able to help out with that one

(May bank holiday weekend, CAD is scheduled to be off till Tuesday.....)