Deleting Masking on Multiple text boxes.

I am having a problem with a blueprint for a house. the plan was sent to me dwg. We use pdf factory to print the plans. This leaves a black spot where ever the dwg has mask on the dimensions. Which happens to be throughout the plan and it will only let me take it off one text box at a time. There is way too many dimensions in the plan for this to be practical. Does anyone know how to remove this mask from all? I am using autocad lt and pdf factory to print.

Yes I selected them using qselect but then when I try to bring up properties and change the mask it only does one at a time. The qselect was helpful in that it kind of grouped them but no luck on getting rid of the mask on both at one time. :(

The fact that you are talking about masking dimension text makes me wonder if there should be an alternate unit used in your dimension style. Or else, as ReMark suggested why wouldn't you just freeze the dimension layer?