lisp routine won't load

nativedog

I had it in with subfolders but not alone. Just added and it loaded.:D Thanks so much. Sorry to take up so much of your time for something that was probably very simple.

Can you upload all your lisp? When I see it's ìnfo in your lisp think it very usefull! :D

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MSasu

• nativedog

• BlackBox

• rblades21

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright, I am trying to get C3D 2014 running and am having this exact problem. I have the appropriate folders listed in SFSP to find the acaddoc and it loads and can find acaddoc when I type findfile, but I get the "Load failed" message when it tries to load my routine. in acaddoc I am calling my routine out as:

(load "\\\\den-file\\technical\\Standards-PACLAND\\ProductionTools\\Protools2013 x64")

My SFSP is directed to "T:\Standards-PACLAND\ProductionTools" where "T:" is our technical drive located at "den-file\technical". I have tried writing the load as (load "T:\\Standards-pacland\\productiontools\\protools2013 x64") as well.

any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome to CADTutor, rblades21.

Have you accounted for AutoCAD's new Security protocol?

If not, see the 'security' link in my signature.

Cheers

Thanks for the quick reply! I tried clicking the link in your signature and it only takes me to the Autodesk Community landing page, not any specific thread. I have read a bit about the Security protocol and have attempted to set it to "2" with no avail. I will check again to see if I missed that though.

Thanks for the quick reply! I tried clicking the link in your signature and it only takes me to the Autodesk Community landing page, not any specific thread. I have read a bit about the Security protocol and have attempted to set it to "2" with no avail. I will check again to see if I missed that though.

I guess an account is needed (news to me?)... Here:

autodesk.security.jpg

Awesome, I read in another forum that Secureload should be set at 2, which is what I did. Setting it to 0 as mentioned in your post solves the problem. Thank you kindly sir!

Awesome, I read in another forum that Secureload should be set at 2, which is what I did. Setting it to 0 as mentioned in your post solves the problem. Thank you kindly sir!

You're welcome, rblades21; I'm happy to help. :beer:

Just be mindful that SECURELOAD == 0 didn't technically solve your 'problem', it just disabled AutoCAD Security. :thumbsup:

Cheers