Trouble Moving a Polyline

I'm having issues in a particular drawing with moving a single polyline. I'm trying to move one polyline, but it instead moves all connecting polylines and some nearby polylines.

My specific example: I have a layer for the existing house, a layer for a hedge, and a layer for a fence. The polyline for the hedge is currently touching the polyline for the house and the fence polyline is next to it (but not touching). When I click on the hedge and try to pull it away from the house (whether from the end grips or midpoint) it will also try to move the polyline of the house that it's touching and the polyline of the fence that is closest to the hedge. When I try to move it using the MOVE command, the same thing happens.

I've tried shutting down CAD and turning it back on, opening it on another computer, flattening the entire drawing, and copying everything and pasting it into a new file. Nothing has worked so far.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Attach a copy of the DWG file to your next post and someone here will take a look at it and tell you how to solve the problem.

Start by clicking on the Go Advanced button then look for the Paperclip icon. Find, upload and attach your drawing. Add ten text characters so the post will be accepted.

I think I figured it out (and by me I mean a coworker)...For some reason all the polylines I was drawing today in this file were being drawn with constraints. I deleted all constraints (DELCONSTRAINT) and now I don't have this problem, but I still don't know why I was drawing with constraints to begin with since that's never happened before. Is there a way to turn on/off drawings with constraints?

I'd upload the file to have it looked at, but it's so large and no matter how much I delete, purge, and try to reduce file size it is still over the allowed 500KB. Oh well.

You asked how you may have enabled Constraints. Well there is an icon in the Taskbar at the bottom left-hand side of your screen you may have accidentally clicked on. The very first one as a matter of fact. It is called "Infer Constraints".

You're entirely welcomed. :)