Photo doesn't appear in exported PDF

bachrock

I'm trying to export a drawing to PDF. It works fine except the background photo, an xrefed TIFF file, doesn't appear.

I searched a bit and found a thread that mentioned going into printer/plotter properties, graphics, raster images, and pulling the two upper sliders left a bit. This didn't change anything for me.

I've read dealing with image files in Autocad is a common problem. Might anyone have a solution?

Does the image print when you print to paper? Have you tried a different PDF creator? Is the image on a nonplotting layer?

I recently had a situation where the image wouldn't print correctly while in a clipped viewport.

I often encounter this problem. The only solution I have is to save the image to a smaller quality (reducing the file size/resolution of it) and use that.