Comment box

Trisha

I have managed to remove the comment box. I know I can open it by clicking F2, but then it`s huge. How to make it to dock at the bottom of the screen?

I also have one more question. I must have changed some adjustments, cause I only get to choose one objects at the time. If I shall move 4 lines at the time, I only get to choose one. When I pick the next line, the first line is not marked anymore. I can of course drag the pointer over all the lines to choose all, but I want to pick each line. Does anyone know where to change this?

aren't they the same? F2 gets it back so I think its the command line.

I know Tiger was preparing an FAQ earlier this week but I'm too many glasses of red wine down to go searching.

Well I guess they are. When I press F2 the AutoCAD Text Window pops up which shows you everything that was typed in at the command line. So, you are right. Go have another glass of wine!

From AutoCAD's own Help file (your first source of information when you have a question):

"You can resize the command window vertically by dragging the splitter bar, which is located on the top edge of the window when it is docked on the bottom and at the bottom edge of the window when it is docked at the top."

And to continue:

"The command window must be floating before an anchoring side can be selected. To anchor the command window make sure it is floating, and then right-click over its title bar and select either Anchor Left or Anchor Right."