Revit 2013 No Compound ACT Ceilings only GWB

Larry711

Hello,

I am new to Revit so bear with me if I use the wrong terminology. Our company recently upgrade to the Building Design Suite Premium 2013, so now I have all kinds of new programs to play with.

I installed all of software in the design suite on the 5 cad stations we have, making sure I had all options check to install all contents of each program. I now have only one user that does not have to option to select any of the ACT compound ceilings, only GWB and generic. I am thinking it is as simple as grabbing the ACT ceiling files on one of the computers that have it and copy them over to his. One problem, I don't know what I am looking for. Can anybody tell me what file or files that I need to be looking for? or would it be best to try a repair of the installation? He told me he hasn't ran into anything else missing.

Thanks

Larry H.

Update:

Problem solved. He started his project using the Structural template which does not have the ACT ceilings.

Edited by Larry711
Solved