Minor tweak for my sanity

Barneel

Just a suggestion for a minor intuitive tweak that I've been caught out by a few times now :( I don't know if anyone else has done this before. Maybe I'm just a ridiculous person.

Could we change this button

sdfgdfgsfgsfdgs.png

so that it doesn't erase the content of the reply box when clicked :glare:

Or just remove it entirely because the reply box is there regardless of whether this button is pressed anyway.

Just a suggestion :) People are welcome to disagree if they use it as an erase tool. I'd be interested to see if anyone else has suffered from this :D

Hmm...I never use it, don't see it really to be honest. The only time I do use it when I need to multi-quote, which doesn't happen that often.

I can see the problem though, perhaps it is a simple tweak.

Hmm. You are right, it does seem to be redundant. I can see the point of the button at the top of the thread but not the one at the bottom. I need to make a few checks before taking any action because this is a standard software element and removing it could affect other things.

• 3 weeks later...
Hmm...I never use it, don't see it really to be honest. The only time I do use it when I need to multi-quote, which doesn't happen that often.

I can see the problem though, perhaps it is a simple tweak.

When multi-quoting I select the last post I want to quote from and use reply with quote under the final post I have selected..