Recreating boundary of hatch from command line

I can't find how to recreate boundary of hatch using command line only. I can do it from hatchedit, but it requires hitting "recreate boundary" button in the hatch edit window. Any advice what command can be used to make hatchedit command line only?

I found it! It's HATCHGENERATEBOUNDARY

I can't make command alias HGB to work as HATCHGENERATEBOUNDARY

Express Tools gives warning that it's a new command, I can add it, but it doesn't work.

lisp (command "HATCHGENERATEBOUNDARY") works fine

Edited by pefi
Found it!!! And more problems..

There is also BOUNDARY built-in command.

To associate shortcuts to commands, please check the acad.pgp file (in user's Support folder).

(startapp "NOTEPAD" (findfile "acad.pgp"))

Thanks!

I got that HGB shortcurt working - looks like it was problem with reloading acad.pgp - autocad didn't do it, but it was claiming "Session has been updated".

P.S. I'll be fan of startapp and findfile from now on (both are new for me) :-)

That's true, after you make changes in acad.pgp file you need to re-initiate it either by restarting AutoCAD or by calling the REINIT command.

I'm using Express Tools aliasedit to make acad.pgp changes, so that shouldn't be required. I just made a test: I added alias "bbb" for "line" and it works without "reinit". Anyway, thanks and next time I'll try "reinit" as well.