Filter layers withing layiso

OMEGA-ThundeR

Hi,

I used to use a plugin feature somewhere in the before 2010 and before regions of AutoCAD where, inside an layer isolation, you could turn on or of other layers.

When you are done and turn off that 'filter' you go back to the previous situation (layiso).

So lets say i got 100 layers, i use layer isolate to filter 10 of them that i need to edit. But then i want to edit 3 of those layers, but the other 7 are in my way and can only confuse. So i want to turn of those 7 other layers, and when i want to turn them back on i got my 10 layers back. Not like 'layon' where all the 100 layers are on again.

I hope i made clear what i mean... Anyone know that function? It should be standard in Autocad now, it was an official plugin/add-on.

Not sure that I understood you correctly, but LAYERSTATE built-in command (available from layers palette too) will allow you to save snap-shots of layer states (on/off, frozen/thawed, locked/un-locked) at a given time and restore them later.

Nah, that doesn't seem to be what i am looking for.

The functions 'bring text to front' and 'send hatches to back', in the toolbar 'draworder' were an plugin too back then