Lisp Reactor in Function

Lee Chu Chu

Hello, I am trying to get a LISP reactor to work whist a function is running. So my scenario is, is that I have I have a function that draws certain things in AutoCAD. While this function is running, I want to have my reactor activated, so it sets things and when the function is cancelled, the reactor will revert everything back to the way it was before I used the function in the command line. Right now, I have the function that draws stuff and a command Reactor. Can someone point me to the right direction on how to get the reactor to activate inside the function?

I think the *error* function should do what you are trying to achieve as long as you want to set and reset things back to their first default settings unless you have something else in mind than what you have mentioned .

How do I use this error function in order to set settings back to the way they were before I tried executing the function?