Need help decipher existing unfolding script

vanowm

Hello.

Our small business just lost to cancer a very valuable member. He was the only one who did the drawings in AutoCAD R13 (DOS) and unfortunately he got ill so sudden and quick that he didn't have time to pass on his knowlege.

Now I'm trying resurrect what he left, by learning AutoCAD.

The brick wall I got here is that I can't figure out how he was using unfolding script that he wrote himself 20-25 years ago in LISP.

That script was a part of entire menu for R13, but I believe I managed to isolate it into a separate menu item for R14 (when first time tried load ruleflat.mnu file Acad crashed, however it created ruleflat.mnc, ruleflat.mnr and ruleflat.mns. These menu files can be loaded without crash and seem to work fine. (see attachment)

I've never seen how he was using this script(s), and can't really tell if these are the scripts he used, however they were the only two custom files I could find in his R13\SUPPORT\ folder

If someone could help me decipher this and possibly explain how to use it, it would really help us.

I've attached the menu files, template with predefined layers and an example from his last work.

Thank you!

unfold.zip

Welcome to CADTutor!

I moved your thread to the The CUI, Hatches, Linetypes, Scripts & Macros Forum. Perhaps someone will come along soon to provide some help.

Sorry to hear about your employee.