Editing label style for curves on vertical profile

Tonybere

Hello, this is my first post here...please be kind!

I am having trouble with my labels on a vertical profile. The labels for the PI's are fine, but now I am inserting curves at each PI and the text for the labels is shooting all the way down to 0,0,0. I suspect that some setting has been overridden, but playing around with the settings has not moved the text up to my profile where I need it.

Thanks, BIGAL. I had been fighting with this for a couple of days now and my deadline is looming. So, I ended up copying my topo and profiles into a dwg from another project and establishing those styles and settings then reinserting it into the original project. Didn't learn how to fix it within the file itself, but got me moving again. I will try to post the dwg if I run into this problem again in the future.

Not sure what label you are using but it may not be anchored to your dimension line for your vertical curve.

Select the label - Right click - select "Edit Labels"

Select the style you are using for Crest or Sag of Curve. then "Edit current selection"

Look at " Dimension Line" "Start point anchor component" should be

and End Point Anchor Point set to "true"

Then look at your label such as PVI Sta and Elev -

look at "Anchor Component"

it should typically be "Dimension Line"