Hondatek

Penn-foster electrical grade report

HELLO EVERYONE,

Got a 100 on the electrical project. post screen shots. I have submitted the Civil and Elective Electrical. finally finished the course. my average is now a 92. now we wait to see grade on Civil and elective. Thanks Remark and everyone for the help.

elect p1.jpg

elect p2.jpg

That's great to hear, congratulations, and good luck on those other two components! :beer:

Congratulations !!! Hondatek!!! I almost finish Penn Foster! Got 100 grade for pre-last exam electrical... Now working on Elective .. and i am stuck on Structural drafting , its run me crazy they don't give complete information. I will really appreciate any help for structural drafting . Maybe you can sent me a screenshot of structural plates , at least like that i will know do i on the right track.

Thank you a lot

Good luck and success for your business !:)

Hondatek!!!

This is screenshot of the electrical plate project 7. Is not a elective electrical project, The Floorplan 4-A looks different

i Just started electrical elective. this is how is look my floorplan 4-A. If somebody done it, please share screenshots of project 9. Thank you and Good luck everyone!!

Screenshot 2015-11-03 08.52.19.jpg

Does anyone have a copy/pdf of the lesson book (not the project booklet) for Penn Foster Electrical and Electronic Schematic Drafting with AutoCAD. It is the booklet to study for project # 054043, this project is NOT the Elective Project. I have misplaced my booklet and need it to do the project. Thanks in advance!

Can't you have P-F email you another copy?

I wasn't aware there were lesson books. What is covered in one?