Change the color of the main ACAD LT 2009 program window title bar

curiousguy

Hello:

I'm using Windows 10 64-bit for my operating system. I have ACAD LT 2009 set up to show the full drawing file path in the title bar, but I can't see any text at all in the title bar.

This leads me to ask two questions. First, is there a way to change the color of the title bar font? I haven't been able to find a setting for the font color in options, only the font itself. Second, does anyone know of a third party program that can be used to replace the default ACAD LT 2009 color scheme? If I could change the program window to match my Windows 10 O/S color scheme, then I'd have a blue title bar with white text. I haven't found any settings in ACAD LT or anything on the Web that will allow me to modify ACAD LT's default scheme.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

You do realize your talking about a program that is seven years old (AutoCAD 2009 was released in 2008 ) right? AutoDesk was supposed to anticipate the release of Win10?

Gee, no, I didn't know that. Thank you for enlightening me, Captain Obvious. The company I work for uses ACAD LT 2009. Since I'm not the owner of the business, I use what I'm provided with for CAD software. If you'd like to speak with my boss about spending thousands of dollars for no good reason I'll send you his mobile phone number.

He's not telling you to upgrade your software. He's saying that you are asking about a Windows setting, but you are using a program that was designed to run on an older version of Windows. What you ask may not be possible with AutoCAD. Maybe you can check the Windows setting for title bar/font color.

I have 2009 running (not working well) on Windows 8.1 The color of the titlebar and font are both white and will not change. It is NOT completely compatible with Windows 8 or 10.