• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xrunnurx23

• RobDraw

• Grrr

• Organic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But its linetypes specific to this job, they gave us the support files, that are giving me problems.

The thing is, it used to work fine, and then randomly, one day it stopped.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a similar problem before when trying to publish a drawing that I didn't have write permissions too (the drawing was inside of a zip file that was sent to me). Plotting a single sheet with a named page setup worked fine, publishing multiple sheets with the same named page setup did not and plot styles were ignored.

So perhaps copy the job to your local desktop if it isn't already and see if that helps you to publish?

I had some funny problems with publish 2013 etc so gave up and went down the lisp path with an equivalent to publish, just have a routine for each printer etc, just got all sorts of weird results at the time like pages missing. I have not tried 2016 publish will do. If I want to plot layouts 7-15 that's exactly how I answer the range question in the lisp the other is plot all and away it goes 1 menu choice no filling what sheets to plot or retrieve saved file.