Rlx Tokkie & SmartList - just some DCL lunch fun

rlx

It's been a while , much to do , little time to do it in..

Just a few little lisp tools , dcl , to select one or more strings. Most things can be done with standard lisp and some things not...

A quick explanation :

Smartlist allows to select just 1 text (in this example all the strings beginning with 'tag') ; all the other lines are unselectable and just for comment. Smartlist also adjusts its width automaticly to fit the longest string so the dialog won't be larger than needed.

Tokkie allows you to select strings by toggle and scroll trough the list (slider appears when stringlist has more than 10 strings). Both dialogs are generated by the lisp program itself. Although a standard listbox has basicly the same functionality , the combination with a toggle is just more user friendly (i Think).

More detailed comments can be found in the lisp file.

Have fun.

gr. Rlx

update 11 april : fixed little index bug and added a few more examples on 13 april

RlxSmartList.png

RlxTokkie.png

smartlist.LSP

Edited by rlx

Impressive work, rlx!

I was wondering before can slider be used this way, to create some kind of "list_box" where the items inside are toggles/buttons.

Gotta spend some time to understand what is happening in your code.

Impressive work, rlx!

I was wondering before can slider be used this way, to create some kind of "list_box" where the items inside are toggles/buttons.

Gotta spend some time to understand what is happening in your code.

Thanks Grrr , always nice to hear (read) someone likes my little appie :-)

While back you gave me a tip (dynamic block kaput) for looking at dictionaries and it realy paid off! I only still have to learn when to stop adding options when I try to create a new app. Right now my one and only still functioning brain cell is trying to understand trans and matrix functions and at last I'm starting to make some progress. I soon hope to be able to show you all what I have been cooking up the last few months.

gr.Rlx

Your slider improved my knowledge, thanks :thumbsup:

Glad you liked it Satishrajdev! I never used it myself until now ... but now I have too :-)

gr. Rlx