Map data validation

Hello dear community,

My task is to validate coordinates of antenna changes for a mobile network; this list is supplied in Excel format an the respective points are introduced in matlab on separate layers for each antenna change, e.g. AC_1>2, AC_5>100, AC_80>34, ...

On another layer are the locations of the antennae as points.

I want to validate that no antenna change (AC) takes place too far away from that antenna.

I have developed a process to do this, yet I still don't have figured out how to do each step.

Process:

For each antenna (how are for-loops done?)

1. disable (make layers non-visible) all non-relevant layers for this antenna

Solution:

-layer

au

*_*

ei

*45_*,*_45*

2. Connect all remaining visible points with lines (e.g. tree spanning algorithm)

3. Center to the region containing all remaining points and set a predetermined scale (allows to validate distances on paper with ruler after printing)

4. Print to a pdf A3 with same scale always

However I do not know how to loop over antennas and don't know how to implement steps 2-4.

I would be very thankful if you could provide me same valuable tips.

My knowledge in AutoCAD is not very developed, but I have strong programming knowledge.

Thank you in advance.