Autocad 2019 Creates 2 Mapped Drives Upon Launch

ILoveMadoka

Every time I launch Autocad 2019 (vanilla) it creates 2 new mapped drives that are a duplicate of the only drive I have mapped.

I start with Z:\MyFilesAreHere. When I launch Autocad somewhere during the "Check Licenses" stage of loading, two new drives appear.

So now I have:

X:\MyFilesAreHere

Y:\MyFilesAreHere

Z:\MyFilesAreHere

Close and relaunch AutoCad and two more appear each time until all my drive letters have been used up.

Any ideas?

ps: I stopped all my customization files from loading and the same thing happens. (FYI)

Edited by ILoveMadoka

I only have two references to mapped drives in my search paths and they are the default mapped drives.

(With the Drive Letters) - They exist.

One of the references is a Trusted Location and the other is a Printer Support File Path.

The drive mappings that are created are using drive letters not specified anywhere in AutoCad.

That worked.

Could you please explain why?

I've worked in Autocad since Release 9 in DOS and I'd never seen that happen even once..

Thanks for the workaround..