Image Tile DCL

Jim Clayton

Hello.  I'm working on modifying a Lisp with an Image Tile DCL.  So far I've managed to get it close to being on the right track but I'm having trouble with two main things.  I want to load previews of the images into the tiles, and I also want to align the label text under the image tiles.    I know  what I need to modify, but I'm having a hard time actually making the changes so that it appears correctly.  I've attached the Lisp, DCL, and the Blocks.  If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it.  Tks.

image.lsp

image.dcl

Dyn 12 Nip-Int.dwg

Dyn 34 Nip-Int.dwg

DYN_RFWN FLG.dwg

Dynamic Heads.dwg

like this?

INSBLOCK : dialog { label="CHOOSE YOUR PART";
 :row {:column {:image_button {key="Dynamic Heads";height=8.0;aspect_ratio=1.2;color=graphics_background;}
                :text {label="HEAD";alignment=centered;}}
       :column {:image_button {key="Dyn 12 Nip-Int";height=8.0;aspect_ratio=1.2;color=graphics_background;}
                :text {label="1/2NPT NIPPLE";alignment=centered;}}
       :column {:image_button {key="Dyn 34 Nip-Int";height=8.0;aspect_ratio=1.2;color=graphics_background;}
                :text {label="3/4NPT NIPPLE";alignment=centered;}}
       :column {:image_button {key="DYN_RFWN FLG";height=8.0;aspect_ratio=1.2;color=graphics_background;}
                :text {label="RFWN FLANGE";alignment=centered;}}}
  spacer;ok_cancel;}

jim.jpg.120165f1b6ea2cd5c5d7d8c4a380c2e7.jpg

Edited by rlx

The Label Centering is spot on, perfect, exactly what I'm trying to achieve.  Still not able preview the block image though.  I appreciate all the help.

53 minutes ago, Jim Clayton said:

I appreciate all the help.  Thanks again.

you're welcome.

If you want a true block preview (instead of a slide) , it is possible but it involves a lot more coding. I believe openDCL also supports this. Just making a slide is so much simpler. Good luck with your routine.

Rlx