Computer sometimes freezes when drawing Pline from left to right

OMEGA-ThundeR

Hi,

My office computer has had some seemingly random freezes since i use Autocad 2019 (and that is somewhat since it's release).

Most of the time it's only happening once during a day, sometimes it happens multiple times.  It shows on different projects and DWG files, so unless it is some object i use or have in the template (DWT) it is not drawing specific.

My previous encounter had me rebooting my system for 5 times in 1 day.  On that day i noticed a pattern.  Everytime the system hangs i am drawing a line (or polyline) from left to right.

This morning my system hanged again... and i was drawing a line from left to right again.

When the system (laptop) freezes first Autocad hangs, for 5 seconds i can still move the mouse on the desktop (can't select anything) and after that the mouse hangs to.  Even waiting for 15 minutes results in no reaction from the system.
I thought it might had something to do with the Dynamic Input, but after disabling that i still had the freeze this morning.

i can't find anything on the web about a problem similar to this, so i'm trying my luck here.

I'm using P.162.0.0 AutoCAD 2019 1.2

What driver version, graphics card, computer, etc.? I had weird little hangs like that with AutoCAD 2018, finally got a driver version that stopped it. 

Well,  in the category 'if it ain't broken....'  the drivers are from the stoneage.

Nvidia driver 391.25, about a year old.  Seems like a good place to start :). i'll ask the IT guy.