No start screen and drawing 1

therock005

Is there a way to tell autocad, not to start with a  blank drawing 1 each time, and not to have that startup screen? Cause when i work with multiple drawings and i ctrl+tab to swithch between them, i have to switch between this unnecessary drawing 1 and the start screen. I font want to manual go through closing it each time, or have this start screen

therock005

Thanx startmode = 0 disable startscreen. Any idea how to disable the unnecessary creation of the drawing 1 as well? Because one i open a file, it opens drawing1 (autogenerated) and the file i selected to open

therock005

Sorry i forgot to say that im using carlson interface. Maybe this is whats creating the drawing 1? When i start autocad i get a dialog from Carlson software. Whether I select to start to start a new drawing or open a recent one, or even exit that dialog. I get left with a drawing 1 not the start screen, or an empty start screen. So i mean that even if i open the last drawing i was working on, i get a drawing 1 and the drawing i just opened. Not sure is this is carlson or Autocad behavior

01-03H35.bmp

• SLW210 changed the title to No start screen and drawing 1