Delete unwanted annotation scale

I am creating a template drawing but while making this drawing I was working on two different versions of AUTOCAD (2012 & 2013). I have prepared my title sheet block but there are two scales in the drawing and I want only one i.e that is 1:1 but somehow there is one more scale which I am sure is coming 2012 version. I am trying to remove this scale as both the scale has same factor but I am unable to delete it as it says its being used by some object. I searched everything but could not find which object is using this 1:1000 scale. Need help to remove this scale and load only standard scale.

AR template.dwt

Try Erase; All; R (a select objects that you wish to retain in your drawing); Enter.

This will remove anything outside of the defined area.

Then do:

-purge;all; Enter; no; Enter

This will purge everything including unused dimension styles, leading styles, and text styles etc.

After that is complete you will be able to delete unused scales.