fillet doesn't work

please help me 

i have problem with fillet two lines 

when i use fillet imust flatten the two lines to be able to fillet them always.

how can i solve that ?????

12 hours ago, shaimaa said:

¿Cómo puedo resolver eso?

Make sure that the 2 entities are coplanar. If you can not make the fillet, you can choose the command flaten to remove the elevations (you must be careful if you are interested in the elevations) because flaten leaves everything in elevation 0 😌

My first response would be, don't do that. If the lines aren't coplanar, filleting them doesn't make sense. There are multiple solutions whether you use a zero radius or a nonzero radius, which is why AutoCAD refuses to do it.

If you are getting a drawing from someone and it has these kinds of issues, you may be better off flattening the whole drawing. If this is your drawing, and you must have these fillets, think ahead so that you draw the lines on the same plane before you try to fillet them.

If this doesn't help you, please provide more information about what you're trying to do, or post a drawing with some examples.

As already mentioned, you need to make sure all the lines you draw are on the same Z plane. If you have xrefs attached and you're snapping to end points, your lines could be drawn at various Z elevations, depending on how the xref was created. If you find this is happening, check your OSNAPZ variable and change the setting to 1. This will insure that all your lines are drawn at the elevation you have set for the current UCS, regardless of what you're snapping to.

OSNAPZhttps://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2016/ENU/AutoCAD-Core/files/GUID-5A49F08E-C0FD-4B38-9253-BC60197E1A60-htm.html