How to Setup Config Files (CTB & PGP) under Server?

Koko_NYC

We have two machines running the same Autocad 2017. The machines are connected via DropBox folder. The intent is to have as close as possible configurations, so users feel comfortable using AutoCAD in either machine. 

Is there a way to setup AutoCAD to find a folder in the server for shared configuration files? To start I would like for them to share Pen Settings (CTB) and AutoCAD PGP files. I suspect this is done under Options > Files but I am not sure which sub-folder should be changed in order to have CTB & PGP under the servers. Could someone guide me here?

Also, is there anything else that could/should be shared if both machines are intended to run with the same customization? If too much then PGP & CTB should be good enough for now. 

image.thumb.png.244c02b56baa1dd40d0599f9604092da.png

Thanks in advance!

Look in printer support path there are a few options one is where the ctb,s are located sorry on iPad. It would be better to customise a lisp rather than the acad.pgp easier to maintain when adding pc,s etc. Generally the files support paths should be where the acad.pgp is loaded from so if you put your acad.pgp location as say 1st line, as Autocad stops looking through the support path list once found.

1 hour ago, BIGAL said:

Look in printer support path there are a few options one is where the ctb,s are located sorry on iPad. It would be better to customise a lisp rather than the acad.pgp easier to maintain when adding pc,s etc. Generally the files support paths should be where the acad.pgp is loaded from so if you put your acad.pgp location as say 1st line, as Autocad stops looking through the support path list once found.

I found the Pen Settings folder and I updated it to the Dropbox folder.. it seems to be working! Thank you!

But I don't understand which folder you are referring to for the PGP... which subfolder relates to the PGP file?

The pgp is normally in a deep directory under program files, so if you move/copy your acad.pgp to a support folder on your server make sure it’s up high on the list of support directories make one if required.

My 1st support line is C:\Alan\lisp so it finds my lisp programs including my Autoload.lsp which holds my personal shortcuts and autoloads 

If you want two versions local and server this can be as simple as two desktop icons.