Structure Table Keeps Flipping Elements

PaddlesUpRiver

I've run out of ideas on how to address this issue: I created structure tables for my pipeline (manholes, catch basins, etc.). Whenever I open the drawing the arrange of the elements in the structure table is flipped. For example if the table listed the structures as A, B, C, and D when I first open the drawing, if I close the drawing and structures will now be listed as D, C, B, and A. I need it to stay in the correct order because it need to match the as-builts I am now working on. I have looked at all my settings and there Is nothing there to indicate what could be causing it. Any help on this would be so greatly appreciated!

It's been a while since I used Civil 3D, so take this with a grain of salt. I always got confused over the direction of flow. If the system assumes the flow is going in one direction, but you've designed it in the opposite direction, it may do what you've described. Every pipe has properties for Pipe Flow Direction Method  and Flow Direction. Check those against the way the boxes are arranged.

Well the structure table was not setup to mirror pipe flow direction, and because it switches back and forth, the pipe flow direction is not what is causing the issue. Do you have anymore ideas?