Lot Setting-out and Area

Hello,

I am currently working on a Housing Project (1200+ villas). I am looking for a way to create a Lot Setting-out Table in CAD with Lot Number on top and then Coordinates of each Lot with it's area (see the attached screenshot for sample). 

Thank you,

Regards,

Muhammad Asad

LOT SETTING-OUT.JPG

Edited by sidhu412

Ok what you want can be done by finding the lot text, then getting area and co-ordinates.

The sample program is the easy bit getting pline boundaries, making the table is a bit more complex using merge cells. Run on a small number of lots.

I can see multiple versions before getting to the final one. Things like sorting the lot numbers needs to be taken into consideration, if you were to do 1200 lots the table would be like 7200 lines long so it would make sense to have multiple range of pages to the table.

Happy to discuss a pay for answer, given the numbers involved time savings would be big. It would not be expensive.

pline area from text centroid.lsp

Any body got any ideas making a table 200+ lines long starts to go slow, I am not sure how to speed up tried a regen every tenth lot, will making the table with all cells created help, any ideas would be appreciated. 

19 hours ago, BIGAL said:

Needs a bit more work.

image.png.98869fc73ea0b68579d81d8c81579ae0.png

Dear Mr. Bilgal,

Thanks for your efforts and quick response, This is exactly what I need, don't worry about number of LOT entries within a column as far as it's CAD Table and the Area Cell is merged, we can manually adjust how many lots we need in one column depends upon the Paper Size in Layout.

Thank you,

Regards,

Sidhu

The reason I said this becomes a paid for answer is all ready apart from speed I have found a few problems now you have supplied a real dwg. I still have to work on the size of the table causes the cad to stop. Tested on 400 lots. 

Problems

My ABCD do not necessarily match yours so better to do when creating lot lable.

Next request is a csv file for surveyor to set out. 

Lot order in table 1 2 3 etc not 1 23 5 57 squeeze in a lot 1A etc. This is a database creation issue.

One solution is number the lots, label A B C and create the table at that time This is a rewrite of what I have done. ie 2 versions required.

The big issue is the software locks up Autocad and Briscad any body out there any ideas with creating big tables.

Edited by BIGAL

Ok solved the table problem can now do 100's.

I am still working on it but for me will be a commercial end result like a shareware price tag, adding label all points as its a nightmare to try and only do say only 4 points. Also CSV output for survey setout.