Copy and Paste not working in autocad layout

RepCad

Hi all, I have had a problem with copy and past in layouts in which case copy and paste only work for 2 or 3 times in layout and after the times copy and paste doesn't work at all and I have to quit and start again my drawing file. does anyone know how to resolve that problem??

This happens to me every once in a while. When it does, I run an AUDIT. It never finds any errors but it clears out whatever is stopping the copy paste from working.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cad64 said:

This happens to me every once in a while. When it does, I run an AUDIT. It never finds any errors but it clears out whatever is stopping the copy paste from working.

Does that mean your problem is solved by AUDIT command??

8 hours ago, amir0914 said:

Does that mean your problem is solved by AUDIT command??

Yes, it fixes the problem for me, when it occurs. But like I said, it only happens every once in a while. It sounds like your issue is more frequent?

Try running an AUDIT next time this happens and see if it helps.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 7:50 PM, Cad64 said:

Yes, it fixes the problem for me, when it occurs. But like I said, it only happens every once in a while. It sounds like your issue is more frequent?

Try running an AUDIT next time this happens and see if it helps.

Yes, it happens every once in a while and I tested AUDIT  command , it didn't work for me.

Edited by amir0914