Inserting Border

siderus

I have this border that was made prior to my starting at the company. The logo has changed and I inserted the logo as a picture into the border, modified to fit ect. So as you can see the logo is there, or I hope it transfers with the file. When I insert it into another file (paperspace) to act as the border for a drawing the logo gets lost and I can't figure out how to get it to appear. At one point I got it to work but think it was a fluke because I can't get it to work again. Please help. Thanx very much,

FSM NEW 30x42 7-19-19.dwg

As they're referenced into the drawing neither Fetchen Logo- picture.JPG or FetchenMaster1.BMP are going to be seen by anyone who doesn't have them.

If it's for others in your office to view put both in a shared network folder.  They would still need to be shared with anyone you send the drawing to.  

I've never used a reference for a logo for that reason.

So I suppose there is a better way to insert a logo? It is permanent so I am fine with it being a part of the file as opposed to an attachment if you will.

Any suggestion for a method to get it to stay there would be greatly appreciated. 

So that worked I can put it in and was able to place in another drawing...Thanx so much. However, there is strange thing there...So if the image is placed in a certain rotation for example so you can read it from left to right...Once placed in the Autocad border you can't rotate the border when placing in another drawing because the logo will not flip nicely. It wants to keep the same orientation. Simply put if you want the border to be horizontal vs vertical in the paperspace you have to have two separate border options. STRANGE, but at least is works.

Thanx, again