Looking for a Mentor

thecag

Hi

I am new to this forum. I have been doing drafting work for a few years now, but I was never formally trained.

I am a bit of a perfectionist, so I am looking for someone who would be willing to help me with reviewing some drawings with me to help me to improve my detailing of drawing. 

I typically work in Inventor which I enjoy, but I often get hung up when it comes to dimensioning, especially complex drawing. I am not always sure where to place dimensions when designs have a lot of drafts and fillets etc.

If there is anyone that would be willing to spare sometime to help me improve my drawings i would be very grateful.

Kind regards

• Like 1

Its less about the software and more about the placement of dimensions and detailing of the drawing for a professional outcome. Making sure everything is laid out correctly for ease of reading. I tend to get stuck at the dimensioning stage, especially with more complicated pieces.