2D Gcode Backplot Lisp

thebiglebowski

I wrote this simple backplot lisp to check gcode files I am writing via lisp routines.

It is very basic and set up for 3 axis Fanuc mill type Gcode. It is currently only set up for xy plane arcs and G00, G01, G02, G03 feed moves. Other GCodes are filtered out and ignored. It would not be difficult to modify it for use with 3d printer type gcodes if you wanted to.

Its not the cleanest code, and there are probably some mistakes in it, but so far it has been pretty reliable. Feel free to use or modify it.

GCODE_TO_CAD.JPG

GCODE_TO_CAD2.JPG

GCODE_TO_CAD3.JPG

BackPlot.lsp

• Like 1

hi.

On 4/15/2020 at 8:38 AM, thebiglebowski said:

I wrote this simple backplot lisp to check gcode files I am writing via lisp routines.

It is very basic and set up for 3 axis Fanuc mill type Gcode. It is currently only set up for xy plane arcs and G00, G01, G02, G03 feed moves. Other GCodes are filtered out and ignored. It would not be difficult to modify it for use with 3d printer type gcodes if you wanted to.

Its not the cleanest code, and there are probably some mistakes in it, but so far it has been pretty reliable. Feel free to use or modify it.

BackPlot.lsp 9.3 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks for sharing..

google a sample, circle worked as expected.

G17 G20 G90 G94 G54
G0 Z0.25
X-0.5 Y0.
Z0.1
G01 Z0. F5.
G02 X0. Y0.5 I0.5 J0. F2.5
X0.5 Y0. I0. J-0.5
X0. Y-0.5 I-0.5 J0.
X-0.5 Y0. I0. J0.5
G01 Z0.1 F5.
G00 X0. Y0. Z0.25

p/s: do you have more complex samples?