Automatic Drawing Generation

VolkerN

We have developed a SAAS engineering database application. The electrical data in the database are complete enough to generate Electrical ACAD Schematics "manually."
My question is how we could autogenerate DWG Schematics directly ("automatically) from our web application (with or without "Templates").
I need some advice about what product could do the job?
Do I have to work with "ObjectARX" or could I use FORGE?

Above my pay rate if you have Autocad Bricscad etc then using a script is the way to go. You can test easily is it working.

Aeccoreconsole supports a script approach so it will just make a dwg with no user interaction.

I would agree with using scripts. I created a system using Excel as the data input/storage and then VBA within Excel created the script to run in AutoCAD to create drawings, very basic stuff but it bypassed that need to manually create drawings. I have to be honest I hadn't heard of 'Forge' before today, but it does look as though it could help in this process, so if you already use it then it certainly looks to be an option, try askiing a question over at forge help you might find someone already doing a similar process.