Disappearance of angle guide

Hey Guys I just wanna ask if someone know why the guide angles in my cursor vanished?? I dont really know what happened but last night my cursors are still fine but when I opened autocad this morning, the guide angles on the cursor didn't appear anymore. 

There are hundreds of system variables, and they control all sorts of things, including the user interface. These variables can get turned on and off by code without notice. It's a good idea to become familiar with these variables, if only to protect yourself from erratic behavior such as you're seeing here.

OP may be referring to polar tracking, as tombu notes, or it could be the crosshairs, or something else. Without a picture or other information, it's hard to tell.

Welcome to the forum, Acey. The more information you can give us, the better we can help you.

• Like 1