Crosshairs messed up

Help. I have one file where the crosshairs look like this. I have NO IDEA WHY. It's driving me nuts. It's a 2D file, in top view, there's nothing special happening here. The file is too large to attach, and I can't really copy everything to a new file to test. This is one we've gotten from a client and have to work in, and it's TERRIBLE! 

image.thumb.png.f512da102fe4aeed7b0aa4e155674445.png

Yup... I found it like RIGHT after I asked this question. That's not a setting I normally use. Whoops <facepalm>

Thank you Dana! 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

FYI, for anyone else that may come across this issue and doesn't have the icon in their tray...ISODRAFT will also solve it. 

• Like 1

On 4/30/2021 at 4:31 PM, resullins said:

FYI, for anyone else that may come across this issue and doesn't have the icon in their tray...ISODRAFT will also solve it. 

They can also click the three horizontal bars at the far right of the task bar to select the icon (toggle) desired to show. 👍

Edited by Dana W

Yup... I just like to LEAVE those icons hidden so I don't accidentally turn them on. Cause whoops. 

• Funny 1

• 2 years later...
On 5/1/2021 at 12:43 AM, Dana W said:

right click on any bottom left icons to display DRAFTING SETTINGS.  click on  'SNAP AND GRID' tab . under 'SNAP TYPE', select 'GRID SNAP' and ' RECTANGULAR SNAP' RADIO BUTTONS. your problem is solved.

2 years after the answer, and I think you are copy and pasting an answer from another thread..... did you have something original to add?

On 1/16/2024 at 3:30 AM, Steven P said:

2 years after the answer, and I think you are copy and pasting an answer from another thread..... did you have something original to add?

I was REALLY confused as to why I was suddenly getting notifications about this topic again. Luckily, I haven't RE-hit that button in the last two years... so that's helpful. 

• Like 1

Nice to get some feedback that a solution worked.

Perhaps they will read your last comment in another few years and decide not to answer something the was solved. We can hope?