Sheet Set Manager Sheet List Table Customization?

Kraken

I've discovered the joys of sheet set manager. I recently found out that I can make a table of contents using it that will update as I add sheets. However, with larger plan sets I would like to list the sheet type and a page range (see example) instead of listing every sheet in the sub set. Is this even possible? 

example:

Plan & Profile C100-C120

If you can make a table then its feasible to make another table from it, that is what you want. You will need to post a dwg with a table then someone can look at it.

• 8 months later...

I now have a similar issue. Our drawings include several individual plans, followed by a group of detail sheets that all have the same title. For details, our handmade table (which we still use) gives a range of page numbers and just one line. When I generate a drawing index with SSM, it lists each detail sheet individually, but it needs to look like our table.

It would also be nice if the drawing index would consolidate sets of plans with the same title, not just details.

I've studied subsets, but I don't think that will solve this issue.