Anyone have software for earth work ( cross section)

Ish

Dear members,

Is anyone have any paid or free software for road cross section ( earth work).

I want to make complete cross section.

With pavement layer, side slope for cut and fill, ditch, centre line , median, 

with quantity report.

And export cross section in AutoCAD also.

Thanks

20210713513_184905.png

Sir,

Need only for cross section,

Earth work quantity,

(Civil 3d, Mx road, inroads,

These are for with road designing.)

Simple one required - for cross section.

Thanks

On 7/14/2021 at 2:53 PM, Ish said:

Is this possible to make software demo version into fully functional.

Normally by buying the full license? I am not sure if anyone would post otherwise

Full license, you wont get just cross sections you would get a complete package it will do way more than just cross sections, you ask area, but the software I use CSD provides a volume report with individual subgrade volumes. Which is what I think your after. Yes you can get a demo version. The software will start with points and lines etc then a surface, a road template and a design carried out, there is just to much in the way to vary the template to explain here. Have a look at the website, has pricing, you tube demo's etc. The Author has been involved in computer Civil Design since 1980's.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BIGAL said:

Full license, you wont get just cross sections you would get a complete package it will do way more than just cross sections, you ask area, but the software I use CSD provides a volume report with individual subgrade volumes. Which is what I think your after. Yes you can get a demo version. The software will start with points and lines etc then a surface, a road template and a design carried out, there is just to much in the way to vary the template to explain here. Have a look at the website, has pricing, you tube demo's etc. The Author has been involved in computer Civil Design since 1980's.

Can you suggest some name or website.

Any one you have ?

Price also

Spoke to the guys at Civil Site Design should be able to do a lot of what you want. The software supports multiple subgrades. It also supports dual carriage way design etc. Does so much more. Price is on the website, you may want the yearly fee option.

Again www.civilsitedesign.com

Edited by BIGAL
  • Thanks 1