Retrieve list of applications with path?

AlanCapuano

I've not used the bundle approach, I'll try to remember it (In the next month or so my computer is being upgraded, might be a way to go to copy the files I need then)

Whichever way you go you need to make it fairly fool proof, and reduce the chance for contractor to make errors in copy and paste or whatever they need to do, automation is probably the way to go, a shame when dealing with 3rd parties and contractors that you, a draughtsman cannot alter their whole company file management systems - that would make things real easy if you could......

I think my way was just taking out the need to manually type in any filepaths but an extra step

Good point on the fool prof thing mate.

See what you think of this one:

1 - the contractor gets the files and place them anywhere they like within their network

2 - runs a .bat file that is inside of the loaded pack that will put the current path in a given registry key (unlike lisp's (afaik), the .bat can actually know where it is)

3 - drag and drop a LSP to autocad and allow it, then it now knowing from the registry the path will do the rest.

no need for installers or admin rights and flexibility on the path

Edited by AlanCapuano

On 10/15/2021 at 4:17 AM, Steven P said:

Masterclass in how to win friends and influence people.....

Glad you found a solution you like. Only here trying to help people.

--EDIT--

On 10/16/2021 at 4:03 AM, AlanCapuano said:

@ammobake, @mhupp

I won't comment the posts because I don't wanna sound harsh, but it's good if you read what I posted before. Thanks anyway.

To clear up your confusion @AlanCapuano I know my answer wasn't what you were asking for. But if you standardize your contractors PC's. You wouldn't have to export a list of whats lisp are loaded. you can just hard code the known location into your lisp. You even state they don't have admin rights but it will automatically add the folder they select into trusted/support. what if its in the downloads folder?  From now on anything they download or haven forbid a virus downloads is now in a trusted folder location. the whole reason you have to add a folder to trusted/support is so malicious or more likely unwanted lisp's aren't loaded. this is just one issue that can be minimized by standardizing the computers. again I was only trying to help.

Edited by mhupp
Clarification
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 years later...

Can only be obtained using ARX’s AcApDocument class

XDrx API provides two functions to obtain the program name and path of the currently loaded LISP and ARX

Command: (xdrx-document-loadedlisplist)
("acetDelayLoad.fas" "xd-lisp-lib.vlx" "xdtb_init.vlx" "xdob_lib.vlx" "xdtb_main.vlx" "xdrx.lsp" "acad2025.LSP" "acad2025doc.LSP" "xdsoft.mnl")

Command: (xdrx-document-loadedlisplist t)
("C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\Express\\acetDelayLoad.fas" "D:\\mydevlop\\baidusyncdisk\\xdrx-20160405\\xdrx_api\\release\\sys64\\xd-lisp-lib.vlx" "D:\\XDSoft\\lisp\\xdtb_init.vlx" "D:\\XDSoft\\lisp\\xdob_lib.vlx" "D:\\XDSoft\\lisp\\xdtb_main.vlx" "D:\\mydevlop\\baidusyncdisk\\xdrx-20160405\\xdrx_api\\release\\sys64\\xdrx.lsp" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\Support\\acad2025.LSP" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\Support\\en-us\\acad2025doc.LSP" "D:\\XDSoft\\SYS\\xdsoft.mnl")

Command: (xdrx-document-loadedarxlist)
("acapp.arx" "acapp.crx" "acautoloader.arx" "acautoloader.crx" "acblock.crx" "acblockplace.crx" "acbr25.dbx" "acconnectwebservices.arx" "accoremgd.dll" "accounting.arx" "accounting.crx" "acdim.arx" "acdim.crx" "acexperience.arx" "acfdui.arx" "acgeomentobj.dbx" "acgsconfig.arx" "acgsconfig.crx" "acismobj25.dbx" "acismui.crx" "acjscorestub.crx" "acmgd.dll" "acmpolygonobj25.dbx" "acobjclassimp.arx" "acocschemautil.arx" "acopm.arx" "acopmext.arx" "acpexctl.arx" "acpi.arx" "acsceneoe.dbx" "acsearchservice.crx" "acshareviewpropsaca.dbx" "acshareviewpropspe.dbx" "acsign.arx" "acsmnav.arx" "actable.arx" "actable.crx" "acvmtools.crx" "acxdiff.arx" "acxdiff.crx" "aecarchbase.dbx" "aecbase.dbx" "aecbaseex.dbx" "aeccore.crx" "aecloader.arx" "aecmodeler.dbx" "aecprojectbase.dbx" "aecschedule.dbx" "appload.arx" "opendcl.x64.25.arx" "rectang.crx" "units.arx" "units.crx" "vl.arx" "vl.crx" "xdrx.2025.x64.arx")

Command: (xdrx-document-loadedarxlist t)
("C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acapp.arx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acapp.crx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acautoloader.arx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acautoloader.crx" "c:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2025\\acblock.crx" "c:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2025\\acblockplace.crx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acbr25.dbx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acconnectwebservices.arx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\accoremgd.dll" "c:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2025\\accounting.arx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\AcCounting.crx" "c:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2025\\acdim.arx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acdim.crx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acexperience.arx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\AcFdUi.arx" "c:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2025\\acgeomentobj.dbx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acgsconfig.arx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acgsconfig.crx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acismobj25.dbx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acismui.crx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\AcJsCoreStub.crx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acmgd.dll" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\AcMPolygonObj25.dbx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acobjclassimp.arx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\AcOcSchemaUtil.arx" "c:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2025\\acopm.arx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acopmext.arx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\AcPEXCtl.arx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\AcPi.arx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\AcSceneOE.dbx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acsearchservice.crx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acshareviewpropsaca.dbx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\AcShareViewPropsPE.dbx" "c:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2025\\acsign.arx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acsmnav.arx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\actable.arx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\actable.crx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acvmtools.crx" "c:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2025\\acxdiff.arx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\acxdiff.crx" "c:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2025\\aecarchbase.dbx" "c:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2025\\aecbase.dbx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\AecBaseEx.dbx" "c:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2025\\aeccore.crx" "c:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2025\\aecloader.arx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\AecModeler.dbx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\AecProjectBase.dbx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\AecSchedule.dbx" "c:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2025\\appload.arx" "d:\\xdsoft\\sys\\opendcl\\opendcl.x64.25.arx" "c:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2025\\rectang.crx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\units.arx" "c:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2025\\units.crx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\vl.arx" "C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2025\\vl.crx" "d:\\mydevlop\\baidusyncdisk\\xdrx-20160405\\xdrx_api\\release\\sys64\\xdrx.2025.x64.arx")

==============================================

XDrx API Download Link:

https://github.com/xdcad
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xdrx-api-zip/