Contour Level wise grading ...

afrazahmed

Dear Friend I have one issue could you please help me I have one mountain contour  I want Plantation there with each 2 meter height wall then varies offset based on contour I want to make it in civil 3D for cut fill or 3D model please help me how can I do which software I can used for this

Image-1 Plan and Contour

Image-2 Typical Section

Image-3 Details of Bench / Walls 

image.thumb.png.0a70be2d6439cea5732f15664c0d6710.png

image.thumb.png.fbd813f93d5eabacf802d5b229149f6b.png

image.png.d1a3ef580def605a52304d23ee5d6120.png

If I understand correct you want the retaining walls repeated a lot of times. The control appears to be the 1.0 height above NS for next wall location, so would work out the "Varies" length. So need a slope value also or is it flat. Not sure can be done in CIV3D, this would be lisp, could make a 3d model of the result, but more complicated doing multiple cross sections.

image.png.11c8c6feb049b7905b26339718e9608f.png

That was what I was proposing it would work out where the walls would go, repeating the calculations going down the slope. You could do multiple lines repeating the calcs then create 3d lines with a elevation joining them which in turn could be turned into a surface showing the terracing.

Post your long section and will try to find time to do something. If its a CIV3D dwg post that. 

4 hours ago, BIGAL said:

That was what I was proposing it would work out where the walls would go, repeating the calculations going down the slope. You could do multiple lines repeating the calcs then create 3d lines with a elevation joining them which in turn could be turned into a surface showing the terracing.

Post your long section and will try to find time to do something. If its a CIV3D dwg post that.