AustoCad 13 DOS 1920x1024 1050 DRV ADI Vibrant driver

time27

Hi

my first post on this forum

Help Needed to find a DRV 1991 CAD graphics driver files :
( last time asked : 5 Oct 2018 Twitter+LinkedIn, I live in hope )
This is an AutoCAD 13 from 1990 running as VM on 21" SAMSUNG Tablet, biggest ever made. It is my retro project to preserve my work I did for CSIRO in 1990's that lead to so much success for Dr.kirby and myself. So I am looking for an AutoCAD driver DRV file capable of displaying 1920x1024 or 1050 resolution. The DRV I am using is 1024x768 stretching this gives bad results. Accelerator needed is ADI 4.3 or 5.  This is only an issue for DOS version no such isse for Win as AutoCad uses windows drivers. 

Thank you Guys

//Nick

Dosg-A5UYAUV4c4.jpg

Screenshot 2023-01-03 125508.JPG

Dosg3qIVAAA7Lsj.jpg

Hi from another Aussie.

If you just want to open the dwg's that should work ok with current software, there is some cheap non Acad software out there, like Bricscad, Intellicad, Drafsight to mention a couple, you can down load a trial version if you just want to resave the dwgs. Obviously on a current pc. There is some software out there that allows you to have like a digitiser screen on say a dual screen setup.

Edited by BIGAL
  • Thanks 1

Thank you;

I included some jpgs of my current "hobby" ...In middle is picture of the Globe representing Australia - we are not down under. 😀 we are the Blue Planet. 

I currently use 5 different packages - 3 main Rhino/Grasshopper,  AutoCad2018 , Inventor 2018 

There is also a variety of CNC programing such as MasterCam X5 , Laser cutting software and 3DP software. 

I started using AutoCad in 1988 as part of my R&D projects with CSIRO, requiring complex digitizing and reverse engineering. In that effort I built a digitizer with a fourier filter to remove random noise. 

My work suffered from the transition from DOS to early windows. Back then I built and program most of my own hardware down to assembly level. 

The AutoCAD14 + Lisp + Diesel  was my last Government purchased CAD package. 

I have all of this running on a PC like running DOS6, this is also running on an Oracle VM in both Linux and Win10Pro. 

However this exercise is to have the same software running on a SAMSUNG 21" tablet in DOS6 configuration with all of my old CSIRO software.

It is an exercise in revisiting my heyday by running DOS6 software including AutoCAD13 or 14 on my large Tablet without stretching 768 to 1080 and making it "block- pixel stretch". such screen stretching does not do my CAD work any favoures. 

I know there is many many software CAD packages, but the aim is to stick to the original packages and software I designed. 

I run a ground on my quest in only one package - AutoCad13 and 14 they do not have drv files for 1080 or 1050 or 1024 screen. ( note I have 768 DRV files ) 

Thank you for adding your suggestion.

Regards Nick

IMG_7725.JPG

IMG_7723.JPG

IMG_7677.JPG

1561330371037.jpg

1632683044469.jpg

1654046587661.jpg

1667267366731.jpg

IMG_7810.JPG

Stepper motor hybrid lab.JPG

hub attachment points.JPG