Cad nesting (auto nesting of multiple parts to optimize sheet space)

Shib Sankar

You can make bounding boxes from groups and then apply routines like there were only rectangles... You must also have big rectangular sheet where to place bounding boxes, but as far as I remember no rotations by 90 degree were included in solution codes...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, marko_ribar said:

You can make bounding boxes from groups and then apply routines like there were only rectangles... You must also have big rectangular sheet where to place bounding boxes, but as far as I remember no rotations by 90 degree were included in solution codes...

But someone has Posted this code also.. in ur community forum website... I'm getting confused which code is doing nesting like this

You will just have to take the time researching what works for you. I and others do not provide that service unless you want to pay. Just start by Google "nesting autocad lisp" you may have to pay for a solution.

4 hours ago, BIGAL said:

You will just have to take the time researching what works for you. I and others do not provide that service unless you want to pay. Just start by Google "nesting autocad lisp" you may have to pay for a solution.

I want to pay for it...

I have licenced nesting softwere which is signanest, omniwin, fastcam but problem is everytime i have to nake individual .dxf of parts and then nest.. but i want a solution which can work on autocad platform...

Pls share hoe to get it by paying 

15 hours ago, Shib Sankar said:

I want to pay for it...

I have licenced nesting softwere which is signanest, omniwin, fastcam but problem is everytime i have to nake individual .dxf of parts and then nest.. but i want a solution which can work on autocad platform...

Pls share hoe to get it by paying 

You already wasted my time with you via writing that program for you but you did not come back to pay for it as promised.

1 minute ago, Tharwat said:

You already wasted my time with you via writing that program for you but you did not come back to pay for it as promised.

Excuse me... You has not provided code also ..

If you're not providing code how you expect for the payment. there was a trust issue between us 

No one delivers codes before paying, I wrote the program based on your request so do you think that I will receive the money then run away ? 

My reputation is priceless and its not for sale for any reason or any amount of money.

Business can't be running with that corrupted mentality.

2 minutes ago, Tharwat said:

No one delivers codes before paying, I wrote the program based on your request so do you think that I will receive the money then run away ? 

My reputation is priceless and its not for sale for any reason or any amount of money.

Business can't be running with that corrupted mentality.

Actually it was so early to know you.. but when i come to forum and other websites i got to know more about you and ur reputation...

However someone from india has already made the same code for me you you want i can provide it to you its eith lisp extension.. you can learn things from that code.. shall i send you??